Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy & just a little bit stressed...

So, life is going to be extremely busy until the end of June...I mean 90 mph, non-stop busy, and I'm getting a little bit stressed thinking about all that we have to do and all that's going on and how I'm going to manage, as well as, spend time with my little guy. I'm trying to relax and let it go, but it's tough. Here is what my schedule looks like for the next few months:

Weekend of April 17th - My Birthday (4/17), Cousin's Wedding in Lagrange (3 hr. drive) and spending the night in a hotel with Baby W for the first time (4/17), Lunch in Atlanta on way home with family for mine and Grant's birthday (4/18).

Weekend of April 24th - 5K Race in Athens, GA (4/24), Pick-up Cake & Cook for Weston's Baptism (4/24), Weston's Baptism & Brunch at our House (4/25)

Weekend of May 1st - Our Anniversary Weekend

Weekend of May 8th - My Graduation with my MBA (5/7), My sister's BF's graduation from GA Tech & Graduation Party (5/8), Baby Signing Parent Workshop (5/8), Grant out of town for Bachelor Party (5/7-5/9)

Weekend of May 15th - Rehearsal Dinner for Wedding Grant is in (5/14), Wedding (5/15)

Weekend of May 22nd - Bachelorette Party (5/22) for my friend, Abby

Weekend of May 29th - Bachelorette Party (5/30) for my friend, Natalie

Weekend of June 5th - Rehearsal Dinner for Abby's Wedding - I'm a BM (6/4), Wedding (6/5)

Weekend of June 12th - RELAX!, Visit with Grant's friends growing up who had a son in February at Grant's parents house

Weekend of June 19th - Rehearsal Dinner for Natalie's Wedding - I'm a BM (6/18), Wedding (6/19)

Weekend of 26th - St. Augustine, FL for Family Vacation and Family Reunion (06/23-06/27)

I have two more weddings in the summer...one in July and one in August, but we aren't in the wedding, so it'll be a lot more relaxing. And we have no weekend plans in July or August yet. I'm hoping that we can just relax some. In addition to everything that we've got going on listed above, we are also currently in the process of installing a security system...long story and replacing our floors and getting all hardwood floors, as well as, replacing the countertops, kitchen sink and adding backsplash.

It's going to be a LONG and BUSY summer!

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

Holy schmoly!!! That's an intense schedule but you'll work through it. :)

Carry Grace said...

Just try to breathe!