Friday, April 9, 2010

New Look...

So, I've finally got a new look with Weston's newborn photos, and I've changed the name from "History of the Harvey's" to "Happenings of the Harvey's"...I figured that it wasn't really the history of our lives but our everyday happenings, so it only made sense to change the name! :)

I hope everyone likes the new blog design...Thanks to Kelly over at Three kids, a mini-van and a lot of love! She did a great job and was so easy to work with! Thanks again!

Well, I'm off to do some schoolwork...I have 16 Days until grades are due, and I've completed by MBA! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to finish my degree!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look & the picture of Weston behind his name blocks is AWAZING!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Way cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Like the new look! Congrats on the MBA!! I'm in the process of getting mine.

Brittney said...

love the new layout!

Rachel and John said...

I love the new look! I can't believe your a new mom, have a full time job and are doing your MBA. Good work and good luck finishing it!

Accidentally Me said...

Congrats on finishing school!!! I am just a wee little bit jealous:-)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Great new design! And good luck finishing up your classes, so close!

LauraAnn said...

Awe! Very cute! Love the new look!

The Pacheco's said...

So cute! Love the pics of Westone on top!

Kelley said...

Love the new blog! And I just checked out diapers.com what a great site! I think I may be stockpiling now before baby boy arrives :)