Friday, April 9, 2010

The Family

I honestly don't believe that our little family of four could be any more perfect...I am SO blessed, and I love all three of my boys! I'm having such a great day, and I'm feeling so happy and excited. Weston slept from 7:30 PM to 6:30 AM last night, and we got a full night of rested sleep! I hope he keeps it up! I better *knock on wood* that I didn't jinx us.

On another note, I am down 30 lbs since giving birth. Only 2 more lbs until my pre-pregnancy weight and only 5 or so more until I meet the new goal that I've set for myself. And I fit back into my normal jeans this morning for the first time. Life is great! :)

And...I think it'll be a REALLY long time before we can get both Weston & Banks to look at the camera or even in the same direction!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Such a cute picture, and go you on being back into your pre-pregnancy jeans!

B said...

Precious family! :)

Cat said...

Such a beautiful family! Congrats on everything!!!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family & WOO HOO on the weight loss!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend & that Weston keeps up the STTN!!!

Kayla said...

Ahh!! I love it! :-) too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy this is awesome! I am so happy that you are having a great day! Family is quite amazing and I can't wait to have one of my own! Keep up the great work mommy, especially since it's a mommy to three boys...my goodness!!

Rachel and John said...

Wow 30 pounds in 2 months! That's incredible! Love your family picture!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute family picture! That's great you have such a positive outlook on everything and all is going well! May God continue to bless you :)

Mrs. S said...

SO CUTE!

Erin said...

I cannot believe he slept so long!! Are you doing cereal yet? Please share!! :-)