So, I know that this is my third post of the day, and I have even more that I could post about, but I suppose that I'll stop after this post and save all of my other ideas for next week. At my lunch break today, I was shopping around Target, and I saw all kinds of fun toys, and I can't wait for Weston to start playing with toys and entertaining himself on the floor. It's going to be so much fun!
And I know that kids like anything, and even more, they'll like things that aren't even toys, but my questions for everyone is...what toys do you or your children like best? Any recommendations for toys for now and as Weston get's older. Please share... :)
5 comments:
I have no recommendations, sorry but that photo is SO cute! Cute bed spread :)
First off, that photo is adorable! As for toys, Jeffrey likes Sophie, the winkle, anything with a mirror, and cloth/soft books the best. He likes things that are bright colors.
I also cant wait for Keating to entertain himself! =)
All I can say is go sloooowww on the toy buying...they start multiplying all on their own. I am just sure of it. :) For his age my daughter loved her baby Einstein play mat, it lit up and played music as she batted toys. She also loved her fish mirror. As she got older like you mentioned she wanted everything BUT her toys. So I gave her an old remote, washed out crystal lite containers and whatever else I could find. Her absolute favorite toy currently is this toolbox sorter I got at a garage sale. Lo has a room full of toys and barely plays w/ any, so less is definitely more :) He will be moving around and playing before you know it!
Brayden loves empty water bottles, an old cell phone of mine & crinkling any type of paper.......oh yeah & a phone from his fisher price toy bacause it makes noise too. He playes with his actual toys but these seem to be the ones he prefers lately!
Post a Comment