Monday, April 12, 2010

Disgusted

I'm feeling totally disgusted and sick to my stomach right now...I'm not going to go into details, but it really sucks when loved ones let their temper get the best of them and make a decision that they'll regret and will ultimately hurt their family.

As I say my prayers tonight, I'll be sure to say an extra special prayer that when people out there get angry that instead of doing something that they regret, that they'll walk away from the situation, count to ten or whatever else makes them feel better and come back ready to make the right decision and be rational about the situation.

A bad temper is a nasty thing, and it can truly hurt those that you love and cause serious regret! :(

8 comments:

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pacheco's said...

I hope that everything is ok Rachael! GL and I do understand what you are saying!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for whatever happened & hope that everything is alright!!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is okay girl...I have a family member like that too sometimes and it is rough. Sending you big hugs! xoxo

Candace said...

I hope you're ok!

Annie said...

oh hun, i hope everything is okay.
thinking about you...

Nicole-Lynn said...

I'm sorry you had to deal with someone like that... I'll be praying for you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry...I know exactly how you feel. I had some real big issues with my in laws about a year and half ago....but everything works out. I will be praying for you because that always helps too!

I can't help but see how loving your dog is in the photos and we want a viszla! Where did you buy him from? COuld you email me with the breeder....rebecca2685@gmail.com. We live in GA too but have been looking at breeders in AL...but would love to have one closer and one that we know has a good pup from a previous litter.
Thanks!