I'm so excited, because I'm spending my Saturday with five of my sorority sister's from college, and I can't wait! We are meeting up at one of the girl's house at 12:30 for lunch, and we are going to head over to the Braves game. We don't have anything planned after the game, but I'm sure we'll get into something. I love my friends so much, and I'm SO thrilled to see them! I've actually been keeping the pregnancy from all of them expect my BFF and Sorority Lil Sister, Rachel who I told right away! :) So, I'm going to share the news with them tomorrow. I haven't announced it on Facebook yet, because I wanted to be able to surprise them! Can't wait to see them. It's going to be a great weekend!

My Bachelorette Party...We'll only be missing ONE on Saturday!!

Sorority Sister's Wedding in 2007
1 comment:
Hope you had a good time & how exciting to be able to tell them all together.
Post a Comment