Anyways, Friday's dare went well, and I'm moving on to my second dare today! Today's dare says: In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. I think that I'm going to iron his pants tonight...I hate ironing clothes, and I rarely do it, so he is very grateful when I do. He has some pants that need to be ironed, so I think that I'll iron those pants today as my gesture of kindness.
We had a busy, fun-filled weekend! We woke at 5:30 AM on Saturday, and we headed to a Vizsla Field Day. Banks was able to run around with other Vizsla's, get in the water and get on some birds. He did so great! We then headed to a friend's house to watch the UGA Game! Yay! We won, but barely squeaked by. On Sunday, Grant went hunting, then he painted our back deck, and we put the crib together! :) Can't wait to show photos of the room in progress...I'm going to take some photos tonight!
Here are two photos of Banks from Field Day...
6 comments:
I couldn't believe the game was so close! Can't wait to see pics of the crib!
i am a new follower of your blog..and i love it! I think the Love dare sounds like something i really need to do...BIG TIME. so today i will be kind..and do one good thing for him.
I totally understand not doing the love dare on the weekends. I'm glad it's going well.
The game was WAY too close! Im scared for next weekend!! EEK!
Banks is so cute, and he looks like he is having so much fun in the pics!! I haven't heard about Love Dare. It sounds great! I need to look into it!
I almost picked up Love Dare this weekend. I totally understand your reason for only doing the dares during the week.
Post a Comment