*Please ignore my face...It looks huge and pale! I swear it's not that big, but it's a terrible angle! And for some reason, I think it's a good idea to take the photos in the morning before going to work when I've just woken up...obviously not a good idea! I'll change my timing for next week! :)
So, I'm 24 weeks today, and I can't tell if I've gotten any bigger than last week. Compared to last week's photos, what do you guys think? By the way, I did not ask Banks to come get in the picture and sit next to me like that, he just does it. He is too funny! :)
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure, but I think about 12-13 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes...but I can still wear some non-maternity shirts depending on the fit.
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Feeling Weston have hiccups! Too cute! :)
Movement: Yes! He was moving when I woke up on Sunday night, and I couldn't believe that he was awake and moving!
Food cravings: Nothing really, just hungry often!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope, hopefully not for quite a while longer.
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery! and my next Dr.'s Appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: If you aren't set on stripes, avoid them! They cause your husband to cuss! :)
Milestones: One more week behind me, other than that no big milestones this week!
On another note, I decided to post a really terrible beginning photo...this picture was taken about a week after I found out that I was prego, and I was trying to take the photo by myself and obviously the lighting was terrible. I think it's amazing to see the difference in the beginning to now. And to think that all I could think about was how my stomach was huge, because I was SO bloated in this photo when I first took it, and I didn't want to post it! Ha-Ha!

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure, but I think about 12-13 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes...but I can still wear some non-maternity shirts depending on the fit.
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Feeling Weston have hiccups! Too cute! :)
Movement: Yes! He was moving when I woke up on Sunday night, and I couldn't believe that he was awake and moving!
Food cravings: Nothing really, just hungry often!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope, hopefully not for quite a while longer.
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery! and my next Dr.'s Appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: If you aren't set on stripes, avoid them! They cause your husband to cuss! :)
Milestones: One more week behind me, other than that no big milestones this week!
On another note, I decided to post a really terrible beginning photo...this picture was taken about a week after I found out that I was prego, and I was trying to take the photo by myself and obviously the lighting was terrible. I think it's amazing to see the difference in the beginning to now. And to think that all I could think about was how my stomach was huge, because I was SO bloated in this photo when I first took it, and I didn't want to post it! Ha-Ha!
21 comments:
I think you look great!
You look fab!
I think its so cute that Banks wants to be in all of your pictures. You look great!
You look adorable!
I love that Banks is in all the photos, he's like, "my momma is having a baby!"
You look so good! I love that Banks just gets in the photos w/o being asked. He is so cute!
That second picture I can relate to totally!!! I just found out I am pregnant and I am soooooo terribly bloated and thinkging I could be at least 3 months but no just like 4 weeks!!! Ha!! I can't fit in my pants I am so bloated! How long did that last for you? By the way your recent pic at 24 weeks looks great!!! Cute! I haven't missed a period and I went back to when you first found out and it looked about the time I tested! So you gave me hope!!! Thanks!!!
so adorable, you and Banks!
I think you look great!
You look Wonderful and I love that your other baby, Banks, is in the photo with you and did it all on his own! TOO CUTE! :o)
you look great....my 2 pups stayed close to me from the minute I was pregnant (they knew before I did) & they are still attached to Brayden & I!!
Thanks so much!!! Yes I am beyond excited!!! Did you wait till you were 6 or 8 weeks I am so confused everyone I have talked to says 8 but I have an appt at 6! So not real sure what to do!!!
you look absolutely FABULOUS!!!
You look so cute! Your dog is so funny. He's guarding you! I hope the rest of the decorating goes well!
You look great!! I'm dreading to see how much weight I've gained at my next week's doctors appointment! I get nervous every month! Hehe!
Rachel, you look beautiful! Such a lovely bump :)
You looks so wonderful!! By the way, your comment about the stripes and your husband cussing made me giggle! You are too cute!
You look adorable! Glad you're doing well :)
You look gorgeous!!
Yes, the game was awful. We tailgate on Lumpkin, almost directly across from the Career Center.
You look great and I love how Banks just made himself at home in the picture!
Post a Comment