Monday, October 12, 2009

Coupon / Sale Request

So, I've never been much of a coupon user, because I don't usually have the patience to cut coupons, but I've been reading comments, status updates from people who have been cutting coupons and saving lots of money, and I'm interested.

I've got to relax and just cut coupons once a week, so I'm asking you guys. Where do you guys get your coupons? I know that there are some blogs for sales and coupons out there, and I know that there are other coupons in various locations, but I'm not sure where they are at. If any of you use any of these resources and can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

9 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I get mine from the Sunday paper and online (smartsource.com, coupons.com).

I'm not a crazy coupon deal person but if I buy name brand I try to use a coupon too.

Jen's Farmily said...

Since I lost my job, I've become an avid coupon cutter. I get mine from the newspaper, and if there's a coupon that is awesome (like $3.00 off any Snuggle) then I buy more of them on ebay.

I used to use couponmom.com but after I downloaded the coupon software thing, I got A LOT of spyware on my computer, so I just uninstalled it.

Another big thing I use is taking other store's ads to Wal-Mart b/c WalMart does price matching.

Megan said...

This is a good question, I have wanted to start using coupons more.

Candace said...

I get them from the sunday paper. Im good about clipping them, and then I always forget to use them before they expire.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I'm great at clipping them from the Sunday paper but have yet to really "break the code.". Some people are amazing and get like $100 for $1. I'm proud if I get $0.50 off!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy if we save $10... so I might not be the best source! Besides the Sunday paper I use smartsource.com, coupons.com and redplum.com. And, target.com has grocery coupons (assuming you have a Super Target) and you can use a Target coupon and manufactuers coupon on the same thing... I got our peanut butter for .60 last week!

Rachel said...

I'd love to know too! I do the Sunday paper, but never find anything that great. Please share any advice that others share with you :)

Anonymous said...

Sunday paper or company's websites. If I'm looking for a particular product, I'll look to the website first. Most companies have coupon sections for you to print out :)

SassyCassie said...

I also get them from the Sunday paper-it's really not that bad. Just take an hour or so and cut everything out and then file them in one of those coupon holders and you're done!