So, I've decided to make a a To-Do List. We have approximately 16 weeks left until Weston makes his appearance, but there are still quite a few things that we need to do around our house and in his room, as well as, things that we still need to purchase. So, I'm going to make a list, and I'll update this list weekly on my blog, so I can keep track of my status and try to remain on track with everything that needs to be done. I'd like to have everything finished by January 1st.
Weston's Room
- Tape for Brown & White Stripes - DONE
- Paint Brown & White Stripes on Wall - DONE
- Tape for Green Stripes on Wall (By 10/16)
- Paint Green Stripes on Wall (By 10/18)
- Move Crib into Weston's Room (By 10/25)
- Put Crib Bedding on Crib (By 10/25)
- Hang Wall Hangings - Canvases, Frames, Growth Chart, Shelf & Name Letters (By 10/31)
- Organize and Clean Closet (By 1/1)
- Wash Clothes & Hang / Organize in Closet or Dresser Drawer (By 1/1)
- Touch-Up Trim (By 10/18)
- Clean Blinds & Floor well before moving in Furniture (By 10/23)
- Install Dimmer Switch (By 10/23)
- Install Window Valence & Curtains (By 11/8)
- Set Up Diaper Area (By 11/30)
Our House
- Organize Hall Closet Upstairs (By 10/11)
- Organize Hall Closet Downstairs (By 10/11)
- Decorate & Organize Weston's Bathroom (By 11/1)
- Clean Out & Organize Guest Bedroom Closet (By 11/14)
- Deep Cleaning!! (By 1/1)
Left to Purchase
October
- Order Dresser / Changing Table
- Purchase Small Table next to Glider from Target
- Curtain Rod for Valance & Curtains
- Bin for Diapers & Books
November
- Buy Lamp x's 2
- Purchase Glider & Ottoman
- Purchase Changing Pad Cover
So, have I missed anything that needs to be done before he gets here? I'm not sure...this doesn't include little things that I need to do like packing his diaper bag and packing my hospital bag. Can you guys think of anything that I'm missing?
14 comments:
wow you're on top of things! Maybe I need to make a list!
Ha-Ha!! I'm a little bit OCD...I'm such an organizer and planner, so I'm all about this! I would've loved to have everything done, but I can't do it all myself, so I have to wait on schedules of others, as well. Ha-Ha! :) And our budget doesn't allow us to buy everything at once, so I have to wait a little while to buy some things.
Your list is long like mine! I haven't put mine on paper just yet, but I will soon. I'm a list person too. I know what you mean about having to wait on the schedule of others, I guess that helps us practice patience.
Wow, what a great list! I love being organized as well! Good luck with everything!
That is quite the list, good luck to you and the hubby.
I can't wait to see Weston's room all finished!
I love it!! I am OCD as well & made list after list while pregnant!!
I am so impressed by your organization skills!!
Thanks!! I love yours too! P.S. I admire your to-do list skills. Mine looks about the same, just replace all the baby stuff with finishing our house! And to answer your question, I'll be leaving a bank to work at my mom's insurance company.
Wow, I'm seriously impressed with your organizational skills! I makes lists and include things I've already done, just so I can cross them off! :-)
Oh my... you are SO organized! I don't think I would have thought of half the things on your list. Baby Weston will definitely be coming home to an organized home.
I just wanted to say TY for commenting on my blogs everyday. It's refreshing to see readers post and it's assuring to know I put my feelings out there for people that actually read my blabbering. Thanks Rachel
ooh great lists, and it will be so much fun crossing each thing off as you go=)! at least that's what helps me keep going, ha. good luck girl!
That is the coolest name!! I remember in my last couple of months I made countless to do lists and may have driven the hubs a little crazy with them. Ah ha
I would love to email you what I brought to the hospital.....what is your email address?
Post a Comment