Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seriously Crushing on...


Luke Bryan!!

I love a southern, country boy, and Luke Bryan is just that! He has a great voice, and I've been listening to his new CD all day for the past two days! He is just laid back and relaxed about everything, and he puts on a great show! I can't wait until he comes back to Athens, and I hope that I'm not pregnant when he comes, so I can really enjoy it!

Though I have a huge crush on Luke Bryan, I feel so lucky that I have a southern man who loves to hunt, fish and wants to live on 500 acres. As a young girl, I dreamed of marrying a banker...someone who wore a suit to work everyday and made lots of money. Not saying that anything is wrong with that... :) I dated mostly guys like that until Grant came along, and he blew me away. Nothing can replace a southern gentleman and his charm, and I quickly fell head over heels for him. He doesn't need have the finer things in life, and he enjoys living the simple life. He puts his family and home before anything else, and he works hard to support us everyday! We are so blessed!

14 comments:

Jen's Farmily said...

I could not agree more.

The fact that Mr.C can do anything (clean a fish, fix my car, build a chicken coop) makes me love him even more!!

Beth Ann said...

I love me some Luke Bryan! I just created a station on Pandora. I was needing some new music on there and he is perfecto!

Anonymous said...

agree 1000%...thanks for the eye candy this morning! Got my day off to a great start! I love men like him who can do it all! Hope your having a great day! = )

Carry Grace said...

You are right, there is something about a Southern Man! I'm glad I have one too.

The Janacek's said...

Thank you so much!!!

Candace said...

Luke is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

mmm.... gorgeous!

and heck yeah I like a guy who likes the simple things too.. I might have to come south and snatch me up a real gentleman ;) :)

Trac~ said...

That is wonderful - and I'm glad you know how blessed you are. Sometimes we can take things for granted and forget how nice we really have things. I know I do sometimes, but I try hard not to and to always remember how blessed I truly am with my husband and 2 beautiful children. Thanks for sharing! :o)

Kelsey712 said...

The only thing better than a banker or a country boy is a banker who is a country boy :) That's what I found! He wears a suit to work everyday at an investment firm but loves to hunt, fish, and be outdoors! He also loves that I like to be outdoors :)

Great blog and best wishes!

Unknown said...

A southern gentleman is a special kind of man!! I found mine & I am happy that Grant is yours & that you have been so blessed!!

Lyryn said...

God sends the most perfect men to your life! But Luke Bryan is pretty cute! ;)

Annie said...

aw, this is too cute!
i love his songs!!

Anonymous said...

I just adore Luke Bryan!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! just tagged you for an award over at my place! = )