Monday, October 26, 2009

When will Weston arrive?

So, at the Baby Shower on Saturday, people wrote down their guesses of when Weston would make his debut...early, late, right on time, etc. It was really interesting to see when they thought that he would be born, as well as, how much he would weigh and how long he would be.

Since I found it to be so interesting, I decided that I would ask you all of that question...you've got up until his arrival to make your guess. If you've got a specific guess, you can post it here. Otherwise, I'm going to post a poll on the left-hand side of the blog to make a guess of Early, Late or On Time. The person who makes a specific guess to include date and time and who is the closest when he is born will receive a prize. I'm not sure what the prize will be yet, but I promise that it'll be really cute!

6 comments:

Candace said...

I say right on time!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! I am heading over to the side bar now. = )

Annie said...

i'm so bad at guessing these so i guess on the right ;)

you are such a cute little pregnant girly!!
love the pictures from the baby shower :) looks like it was a lot of fun! such a cute theme!!

Lexilooo said...

I'm voting for two days early...January 24 is my birthday!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

I'm saying January 8th because that's our lucky day! :-)

Nicole-Lynn said...

'they' say your first will not arrive on time, my niece didn't she was a little late. Who knows :)