How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs. at my last doctor's appointment...yikes!! I hope that I can slow down a little bit, but I guess it's not too bad!
Maternity clothes? Yes...Mostly everything now, but I can wear some t-shirts that are a small, as long as, I don't mind my belly hanging out. :)
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Getting so much done in the nursery!! And making it into the 3rd trimester!! And starting classes at the hospital!
Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot, and I love it! He wakes me up every morning moving around. He must hear the alarm clock.
Food cravings: Chick-fil-a Chicken Biscuit & Dark Chocolate
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, but that's about it! Especially when I'm moving around a lot!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Childbirth Class on Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't know...I don't have any!
Milestones: Making it into the 3rd trimester!! :) And having my 2nd baby shower on Sunday! So fun!
And here are just a few pictures from this weekend...I'll add some more when I get my camera back!
Delta Zeta Sisters at Sorority - Back (L to R): Melissa, Anna & Rachel, Front (L to R): Kristy, Jamie, Me and Liz


9 comments:
Love your shower pics! Glad so many of your friends could make it. I can't believe you are 29 weeks along! Wow, I remember when I first started following your blog you were still in the "teens" Wow, it really is flying!
aww I love seeing shower pictures and you're seriously such a cute pregnant lady.
love the pics! :)
Youre such a cute pregnant lady! :)
Looks like a fun shower.
I cant wait to see pictures of the nursery!
you look FABULOUS!!!! Hope your having a great week! xoxo
You looks so great in your photos! And I am so jealous that you get to go to all the home games! Tough season but I still love my Dawgs.
Love these updates! Glad everything is going so perfectly!
Don't stress the weight thing; you will have weeks when you gain & weeks when you don't....just enjoy all of them!!
Looks like you had a great time! So excited for my shower next weekend!Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
Post a Comment