Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Falling Behind...

So, I know that I'm actually ahead of schedule when it comes to setting up the Nursery and getting everything done, but I set dates for myself to get things finished by, and I'm starting to fall behind! It should be no big deal, but I'm so Type A, that I want everything to be done like I envision. Anyways, here is my list and my revised dates. I'll be working on some things this weekend. I've removed all the items from the list that have been done for quite some time.

Weston's Room
- Wash Clothes & Hang / Organize in Closet or Dresser Drawer (1/1) - DONE
- Recover Glider (1/1) - DONE

Our House
- Deep Cleaning (1/1)
- Rearrange photos on wall in Guest Bedroom to coordinate with new furniture (11/30) - Behind
- Hang Floral Canvas prints in Dining Room (1/1)
- Hang prayer on wall in Dining Room (1/1)
- Recover Small Chair for Vanity (11/30) - DONE

Weston's Bathroom
- Hang Photos on Wall - DONE
- Put Bathroom Sign on Door - DONE

Left to Purchase
- Toothbrush Holder & Accessories for Bathroom - DONE
- Two Lamps - DONE
- White Basket for Toilet in Bathroom - DONE
- Blue Washcloths for Bathroom - DONE
- Blue Candle for Bathroom

Can someone come and do the last few things for me? I just want it to get done all on it's own without me having to do it. :(

3 comments:

Ginger said...

If I lived anywhere near you I'd totally come help.

JennyLee said...

I would totally come help if I could!

Since I got Winston we are planning to keep our anniversary relatively low-key. We still have some fun things planned in town and my parents are keeping the kids so we'll have the house to ourselves!

LauraAnn said...

Awe! If I lived close I would come help! Just keep reminding yourself how amazing it will all look and how relieved you will be once you are all done!