Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What should Weston be?

So, now that Halloween is over...I'm on the search for a Halloween Costume for Weston to wear next Halloween, and I can't make a decision about which one to get, so I've decided to reach out to all of you for your opinion. I'm trying to be a thrifty shopper and buy now, so I can save a little money next year.

Here are our options:
A Devil

A Giraffe

or A Duck (I can't find a photo online that I can save and upload, so a link will have to do)

They are all on sale, and I think that all three would be really cute for next year. Which one do you guys vote for? I'd like to make a decision by the end of the day, so votes throughout the day would be greatly appreciated. :)

25 comments:

Sarah said...

Giraffe is my favoriet animal, so I say giraffe :)

Lexilooo said...

wow, you are so prepared and organized! I have no idea what I'll have for lunch today :)

I vote giraffe!

Annie said...

your little baby can't be a devil ;)jk!
i think the giraffe is the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

oh man... either the giraffe or the duck.... :)

Hilary said...

I'm liking the giraffe! It's too cute!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great idea! I love the little giraffe! They are both really cute though.

Sarah said...

My goodness, you are a planner! I vote for the duck.

Sarah said...

I think the duck is adorable, but the giraffe is so different!

Kelly said...

I am a big fan of giraffes, so that is my vote!

Unknown said...

I vote Giraffe!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Duck!

The Pacheco's said...

Like most people I vote Giraffe!

Rachel and John said...

I also vote for Giraffe! It's just too cute not to do!

autumn said...

Giraffe or Duck for sure...having your kid be a devil is always kind of weird to me. Like, poor kid, doomed from the begining, but its just a personal pref. thing for me. And, the giraffe costume is so, SO cute!

Anonymous said...

The giraffe gets my vote!

Robyn said...

I found your blog and noticed we have the same wedding date! If you are the crafty type, I just posted instructions on how to make a duck--check it out and see what you think. I love the giraffe too!

Candace said...

Giraffe!

Pam said...

Giraffe!! :)

Alison said...

The giraffe is adorable!

Shannon said...

I think the giraffe costume is so stinkin' cute!

Ginger said...

Hi Rachel I found you through Lyryn and I don't know why buy I'm loving expectant mother's blogs lately (sidenote: could be the baby fever :P) Anyway please consider me a new reader!

Jill said...

I vote for the devil. It's just so funny and different. I feel like I've seen a ton of kiddos dressed as animals for Halloween. I don't think the devil was a popular answer. Ha!

The Pink Chick said...

I don't think you can go wrong with the giraffe or the duck! Both are super cute and will be even cuter when Weston wears them!

Trac~ said...

The giraffe is my favorite but they are all cute! I can't wait to see what you decide! :o)

Carry Grace said...

I really like the giraffe.