On to my 31 week update:
How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs. based on the doctor's appointment last Wednesday
Maternity clothes? Yes...Mostly everything now, but I can wear some t-shirts that are a small, but they are REALLY tight these days!
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: My mom doing an ultrasound on Saturday at her office and seeing how well Weston is doing...he is measuring right on track and based on measurements the EDD is 01/24, so we'll see! And he is weighing 3.5 lbs. So happy!
Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot, especially during the day now!
Food cravings: None this week...
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nothing much this week...just been feeling pretty good!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Getting all the remaining items checked off our list! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy pregnancy and rest and relax as much as you can!
Milestones: Being in single digit weeks! Yay!
Anyways, I have more updates to come later this week from our weekend, but I'll leave those for another day. Hope you all have a great short week! I'll likely only be posting on Monday & Tuesday, because I'm off on Wednesday, and I don't think that I'll make any posts, but we'll see. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs. based on the doctor's appointment last Wednesday
Maternity clothes? Yes...Mostly everything now, but I can wear some t-shirts that are a small, but they are REALLY tight these days!
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: My mom doing an ultrasound on Saturday at her office and seeing how well Weston is doing...he is measuring right on track and based on measurements the EDD is 01/24, so we'll see! And he is weighing 3.5 lbs. So happy!
Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot, especially during the day now!
Food cravings: None this week...
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nothing much this week...just been feeling pretty good!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Getting all the remaining items checked off our list! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy pregnancy and rest and relax as much as you can!
Milestones: Being in single digit weeks! Yay!
Anyways, I have more updates to come later this week from our weekend, but I'll leave those for another day. Hope you all have a great short week! I'll likely only be posting on Monday & Tuesday, because I'm off on Wednesday, and I don't think that I'll make any posts, but we'll see. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
18 comments:
After your post on Friday, I hope that you had a nice and enjoyable weekend...feeling appreciated : )
Hormones get the best of us sometimes - you're not alone!
I'm crossing my fingers on the "no stretchmarks" too. So far so good!
You and I are getting SO CLOSE to welcoming our little babies into the world!!
I hope you have a great day and rest of the week!
You are right about resting and relaxing. I'm doing my best to relax, but there is still so much to do.
You look adorable!!
you are so cute!!
i hope i'm as adorable prego as you are!! :)
hope you had a good weekend hun!
Hope you had a fun weekend- it would be so much fun to meet up sometime.
Maybe after Weston's arrival we can hit up the 8E's Bar together?!!
Wow, holy baby! I bet you are just so excited!
Oh my goodness lady you are almost there and you look absolutely stunning.
Congratulations, you look beautiful!
As always looking great and I ALWAYS enjoy seeing Banks in your picture! So stinking cute!
What an adorable bump you have. Stop giving me baby fever. ah ha
I cant believe youre nearly there! The fact that you are so close, makes me nervous since I am only a month behind you! Yikes!!!
You look great, cute top too! Not much longer!
Everytime you do this I crack up at your dog! He's so funny, just right there behind you! he certainly is protective. You're looking great by the way!
You are too cute and look absolutely lovely! 9 weeks will be here before you know it. I think I always say that in my comments to you, but it's so true! ;)
I feel like your belly grew overnight! I love it!! You look amazing!
you look wonderful....your pictures make me miss my belly....just a bit
You look so precious! Let's go to lunch or dinner soon! I would love to see you and catch up!
All these pictues are going to make the cutest timeline!
And I hope Banks at least got a point or two this weekend even if he didn't win!
Have a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment