Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can't Wait for the Weekend

So, Grant and I are really looking forward to this upcoming weekend! We have NO plans, so it's the first weekend in a really long time where we have absolutely nothing planned, and we couldn't be more excited. We do have a list of things that we want to get accomplished, so we'll be busy, but I think we can get it all done and possibly spend some time relaxing and enjoying one another's company...possibly even go to a movie! :)

Here is our list of things to do over the weekend:
- Finish washing all baby's clothes, sheets and blankets (Rachel)
- Finish packing Hospital Bag & Car except for outstanding items that will receive for Christmas (Rachel)
- Clean out car (Rachel)
- Wash Inside & Outside of Car (Grant)
- Install Car Seat Base (Grant)
- Put Pillow, Boppy Pillow and Bag in Trunk to prepare for Hospital (Rachel)
- Buy Hangers and Nursing Tank Tops (Rachel)
- Finish organizing closet with Closet Separators (Rachel)
- Clean House (Grant & Rachel)
- Wash, Dry & Fold Clothes (Rachel)
- Iron Clothes (Rachel)
- Buy a few Stocking Stuffer's and Grant's Dad's Christmas Gift (Rachel)

I'll keep you posted on what all we get done on Sunday or Monday and whether or not we get everything finished this weekend! :)

9 comments:

JennyLee said...

I love nothing weekends! There aren't enough of them these days it seems. Enjoy!

Lindsey said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy yourself, you need it!

Kayla said...

Good luck! That's quite a list! :-) Have a great weekend!

The Pink Chick said...

You have a busy weekend ahead of you, but I know it will be fun preparing for Weston's arrival!!

Carry Grace said...

Enjoy your lazy-productive weekend!

Unknown said...

For a girl who says she has no plans you have a lot to do :) Have a great weekend & I have no doubts that you will get your list done & probably by tomorrow afternoon!

Kelly said...

Looks like your list is long but manageable! Good luck!

Jen's Farmily said...

So pregnancy makes you look forward to weekends in which you clean. Hmm. That's something to remember. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love weekends with nothing that HAS to be done... just things I want to get done.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend!