Update as of 11:35 AM: So, Weston checked out okay during the non-stress test this morning. The doctor said he didn't move as much as he would've liked, but he was satisfied that maybe it was just a restful part of the day for him, and he appears to be doing fine. My blood pressure is up slightly from last week, so I'm on restricted activity (no more than four hours of standing / physical activity per day) until further notice. I assume he'll check it next week and make a decision at that point. I think it'll be tough to just sit around so much, but at least with a four hour time slot, I can still do some laundry, cook dinner and iron clothes...maybe not all in one day, but I can get it done. :) So, I'm headed back to the Doctor's Office this morning...I'm a little worried, because I haven't felt Weston move this morning or throughout the night like usual. The last time he was really active was last night while I was watching a movie with Grant. I'm worried about him, because I'm also more swollen today than usual, especially on my right side which is strange. I hope it's nothing to worry about and that I'm just worried as a first time mom. :) I'll check back in with you all this afternoon or when I return from the doctor's appointment.
17 comments:
hope everything is ok!
thinking good thoughts for you please keep us updated!!
Hope everything is alright! Im sure he is just resting :) let us know how it goes!
I hope everything is alright! Thinking about ya!
I hope everything is okay!!!! Keep us posted and good luck!
Hope everything is okay - keep us updated!
Thinking of you! Hope everything is okay.
Saying a prayer for you guys...hope all is well!
i'm sure they told you this, but if your face swells (especially eyelids), see "floaters" in front of your eyes, have a headache, have exaggerate reflexes, or pain right under your ribcage (slightly on the right side), go to the doctor. those are symptoms of pre-e.
all that being said, you'll do FINE!!! b/c of my pre-e (that turned into ecampsia) my bp was always hovering around 165-ish/110-ish for 11 weeks and i delivered at 37 weeks (full-term).
have they given you a CBC or a PIH panel yet? Did they have you do a 24hr urine collection? What was your protein spillage? Did they do a BPP? If so, how's the placenta looking (calcifying??)? What's your AFI?
If you ever want to talk about bp issues feel free to email me or call!
Keep us posted -- thinking good thoughts for you and Weston.
Take it easy!! Unironed shirts will never trump a healthy baby in the long run. Remember that! If I lived closer I'd come iron shirts for you. Oddly enough, I enjoy ironing. Strange, I know! Merry Christmas!
Glad you're ok and you just need to rest some. Your little boy will be here any day now! So exciting!
Take is easy girl!
I'm glad the appointment went well! If he has to come early I recommend the 28th (which happens to be my birthday), it's a great day!
Glad things are okay! Please let me know if you need anything! I will be happy to bring you dinner or help you around the house!
I am so glad to hear that everything is okay!!! Try to enjoy/make the most of your time resting because once little Weston is born you will be a busy lady! You are getting soooo close! :-)
Hey Rachel,
I keep checking in on your blog to see if everything is going ok. It's been a week since your last post and it's not like you. I know you've been having some issue with blood pressure so from one mommy-to-be to another, I'm praying that everything is ok and you've just been too busy with the holidays to do an updated post.
Hope all is well!
Jessica
Post a Comment