Monday, December 14, 2009

Miserable...

It can't be 12:45 AM, and I'm still awake! I'm so miserable. I laid down at 10:30 PM after trying to "read" myself to sleep, and I haven't been able to fall asleep. My back is bothering me which is the main reason that I can't sleep, but I'm also feeling a little nauseous, as well as, feeling pain in my upper right side right under my rib cage. This is the first night since being pregnant that I haven't been able to sleep, so I guess I should count my blessings that I've been blessed with great sleep minus the getting up to go to the bathroom part, but I can handle that compared to this. Anyways, I'm getting ready to lay back down on the couch and try again, but I'm irritated and probably making it worse, because I'm upset that I can't sleep. It's going to be a long meeting-filled day, if I can't get to sleep soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that you can't sleep; I remember those days all to well.....oh wait thats because I still don't get much sleep!! hahaha!!! Hope that you finally got some sleep & that your day is a good one!!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Hang in there, girly!

Shannon said...

Im sorry you are uncomfortable, those kinds of nights are no fun! I hope you found some comfort and are able to get through the day ok.

Kassie said...

I hope you are feeling better and get some sleep!

SassyCassie said...

I hope you're feeling better today!