Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back...

So, I made it back from Mississippi on Friday, and I was exhausted. I can't remember a time when I've been so tired. I drove seven hours to MS and back, and I slept in a hotel bed that was extremely hard and just not really comfortable. It's nothing like your own bed, especially when your almost 33 weeks pregnant!

Anyways, we had a busy weekend upon my return...we took Banks to another Hunt Test, and he passed both days, so he now has his Junior Hunter Title. We couldn't be more proud of him! :) In the Junior Hunter category, the dog has to show skills in Hunting, Bird Finding ability, Pointing and Trainability. He has to point 50% of the birds that he finds, and he has to score an average of 7 with no lower than a 5 to qualify. He also has to pass four times, so that equals four days. He can't just pass one day and be done with his title, so he's passed four times, and he has his JH behind his name. His registered name is now Vizcaya's Crash Landing JH or as we all know him "Banks".

We also had our office Christmas Party on Saturday evening. I was feeling fine when we got to the party, but after an hour or so, I was wearing down quickly. My sides hurt, my stomach was aching and really hard, and I don't know what was going on, but I just felt awful. I finally had to tell Grant that we needed to go home...we made it home, and I laid on the couch and fell asleep. Grant finally woke me up around midnight to go up to bed. I felt better on Sunday, but not 100%. My stomach is staying hard most of the time, and it's not real comfortable. I think Weston is still doing well though...the nausea / unsettled stomach feeling has returned though. Has this happened to any of you? If I don't eat and keep something on my stomach, I start to feel bad, and it's not fun! On that note, I'm starting to feel bad again, so I'm going to head off to lunch! :) Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

If the hardness of your stomach comes and goes, they are probably Braxton hicks contractions. They get you ready for child birth, I have had them non-stop for the past 3 weeks. They aren't fun.

LauraAnn said...

Awe! You poor thing! I hope you feel better!

Kayla said...

O, I hope you start feeling better! I'm sure it's no fun being exhausted, sick and overworked all while being pregnant!

Annie said...

sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best :( i hope that doesn't last long.
have a good monday hun!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! for Banks!

Hope you start feeling 100% soon!