Friday, December 18, 2009

Ultrasound Today!!

So, I am taking half the day off today, because it's just such a crappy day, and I'm so ready for the weekend. I've decided to drive over to visit my mom and get an ultrasound while I'm there...I'm going to see if Grant is interested in going, as well, because I haven't told him of my plans to go yet, but I am excited about it, and I can't wait to see Weston again and check and make sure that he is doing well. Hopefully, I'll be back to post pictures soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so neat that you can go get ab ultrasound whenever you want too!

The Pink Chick said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you are feeling and sleeping better!!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Good luck! I can't wait for pictures :)

Annie said...

that's exciting!!
i hope you have a great weekend hun!! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

I agree...pictures!

Anonymous said...

It's never too early to start the weekend!