Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MIA

I've been MIA lately from posting and commenting on your blogs, but I'll be back, hopefully, this afternoon. It's been a busy few days at work, and I've had meetings that last through 99% of my day, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to blog or read and comment. I also haven't been feeling really great lately, so I've been trying to make sure that we have EVERYTHING prepared for the little one's arrival, just in case, he decides to come early. It seems as though I have a free afternoon today, so I will have time to hopefully catch up on everyone's lives and post a substantial post on my own blog. Until then...

4 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Hope you feel better! :-)

The Pacheco's said...

No worries, you need to do what you can now before little Weston makes his arrival!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope you feel better soon ans get to do some relaxing too:)!

Unknown said...

Take car eof yourself girlie!!