Here is my 34 week photo...
Please ignore my face...I was looking pretty rough since I didn't have make-up on yet! I'm sticking more straight out then I was at 32 weeks when I took the last photo, and it looks as though my stomach is a little bit lower now. I'm not sure though! I can't tell! What do you guys think? :)
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...I got to the doctor this morning at 9:15 AM, so I'll find out then, but I'm SURE that I don't want to find out! :)
Maternity clothes? Yes...I'm not wearing anything that's not maternity except for Grant's t-shirts that are a Large and my regular pajama pants. I can still wear a small/medium pajama pants, because I can wear them down low.
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :) Starting to put lotion on my stomach more regularly just to be sure!
Sleep: Having a tough time...waking up more and more often to go to the bathroom. I counted four times last night.
Best moment this week: Getting the finished / recovered glider back from my mom! It looks so good, and I love it in his room. Finishing up EVERYTHING in his nursery and bathroom!
Movement: Yes! All the time! I love it, especially in the morning.
Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of...
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not too much this week!
Belly Button in or out? Pretty much flat straight across...interesting looking!
What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor this morning...I love my visits!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't have any this week...
Milestones: Starting to pack my bag for the hospital and finishing Weston's nursery and bathroom
9 comments:
so cute :)
Look at that belly! So cute. It does look lower. I love that your dog always poses in the picture with you :) Everything seems to be going well... the baby is almost here! So exciting!
You look beautiful!!
You look great even without makeup! And your belly definitely looks lower. Hope you have a great appointment today- Weston is going to be here before you know it!
You are super cute pregnant! I love how Banks hops in every picture with you - so sweet : )
And yes, I can see that you've dropped a bit! I'm waiting for this day to come for me - I can still hardly breathe because I'm carrying so high : /
Getting so close now! How exciting! You look great!
You are looking great! I love how your dog is in all of the pictures, too!
It definitely looks like your belly is a little bit lower! Woo hoo...you are so close to the end now! :)
I can't believe how much can change in a week! And I adore how Banks changes his pose each week to keep things fresh!
Post a Comment