Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not Feeling Well...

So, I'm really not feeling well today...I'm stopped up, and I can't breathe. I have a headache, and I just feel crappy! I'm also 33 weeks today! Yay! Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo this morning or yesterday morning. Grant is out of town this week, so I have no one to take my photo, so I will likely just skip this week, at least in terms of a photo. If I'm feeling better this afternoon or tomorrow, I'll post my weekly pregnancy update! Until then...I'm back to work to do as little work as possible, while I try to feel better! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you feel better soon!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hope you feel better soon! I bet it is miserable to be sick while pregnant.

Katelyn said...

Sorry youre not feeling good! Hope you feel better! Only a few more weeks!! :)