So, I recently reached a little over 100 Followers, and I thought that it might be fun to do a Question & Answer post, but I'm not sure anyone would even have any questions for me, because I'm not sure that my life is that interesting, but I'm going to go for it anyways.
Please feel free to ask me anything that you can think of...anything at all, and I'll post my responses to your questions next week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! And what post is complete without a photo of this little guy?!
13 comments:
How fun! I may have missed it, but did you have any girl names picked out? If so, what were they? xoxo
How fun!! And just because I did a post like this and only had about 5 questions, I'll ask a few!
1. How did you choose daycare for Weston? Did you have the option of leaving him with a family member or having a full time "nanny"? How did you choose that particular daycare?
2. Any plans for more babies in [near or not] future?
3. What's the one item in your closet that you just can't live without?
4. How did you pick out your adorable furbaby?
(And just as a sidenote: my word verification is "insest".. how messed up is that?)
What is the hardest "thing" for you to handle since Weston joined your family?
What has been the easiest "thing" for you to handle?
Are we realted? We have the same last name!
I was going back through your blog the other day when I realized that you got pregnant on your honeymoon after being dx w/ PCOS...is that still your dx, I think you said you switched birth controls to help you ovulate or something...can you talk about that. (AND if you already went over this and I missed it, let me know. :)
I struggled w/ infertility for 15 months, but when I was finally ready to do something about it I ended up with a positive pregnancy test!! Currently I still struggle with it, but undecided as to what I want to do about the future, I like to hear others exp. Thanks, this should be fun (for us at least :) ).
I asked you this in an earlier post but i will ask you again here.....What breeder did you get Banks from? He is beautiful!
Just started reading so of course i want to know.....
How did you and your hubs meet? How did he propose?
I just did this on my blog too!
What are your favorite - hair/skin products?
What is one thing you can do to make you feel pretty?
Favorite drink?
How fun! One question based on your most recent post: have you chosen not to drink at all while breastfeeding?
How did you and your hubby meet??
How many more kids do you want to have?
What is the best thing about being a mommy?!
Nice blanket ;)
I have one! How tall are you? I'm 5 feet tall and I'm thinking it's going to be tough (uncomfortable!) carrying a baby with my super short torso! Was this an issue for you at all? That's assuming you're short... or maybe your hubby is just really tall from the pics I've seen! :)
What is your job and do you have any tips for staying focused on your work during the work day while you leave your baby with someone else? (This is what I am worried most about when our baby arrives! I want to go back to work, but I am worried I won't be able to think about anything but the baby!)
Do you find it challenging to have time with your husband after having a baby? What fun things do you do for eachother to keep the romance alive?
Post a Comment