Friday, April 16, 2010

Someone has a birthday tomorrow...

...that's right, it's ME!!

I'll be driving three hours tomorrow to go to my cousin's wedding and spending the night in a hotel with the husband and baby! It won't be his longest car ride, but he will be staying up significantly past his bedtime, and it'll be his first stay in a hotel. It could be chaotic! I'm hoping that the weekend turns out great, at least I'll be spending it with my family. If only I could have one of the drinks from the picture above, as well as, be that tan and thin...one can dream, right?

And if you've got any questions for me, please feel free to ask (see post below)! :)

11 comments:

Cat said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

La Petite Chic said...

Wishing you the best birthday, hon! Have a great weekend :)

Michele said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, have fun!

JennyLee said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Hope you had a fantastic bday!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Happy belated birthday - hope it was fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday........

Anne said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rachel!! I hope you had a really great day.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, I hope you had a great birthday!