How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...I actually haven't weighed myself this week, but I go to the doctor tomorrow.
Maternity clothes? Yes...but I can still wear some non-maternity shirts depending on the type of shirt. I can still wear some of my t-shirts, as well as, some of my longer shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Getting so much done in the nursery!! And buying the crib mattress...
Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot, and I love it!
Food cravings: Chick-fil-a Chicken Biscuit
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing too big! Thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Putting the furniture in the Nursery and Decorating! We hung up all the wall decorations and curtains this week...I'll post some photos later!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't know...I guess I don't have any this week! :)
Milestones: Having my first baby shower and getting lots of great things from friends and family! :)
14 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery :)
I can't wait to see this baby's room girl! I thought I would have a gazillion stretch marks being so short and petite...but The only place I have them are the northern states. {haha} and I think that was from breastfeeding. Hope your having a great day! = )
Okay, now I want a chicken biscuit too!
Cute little updates :) These would be nice to put in a baby book :)
Reading your post made me panic a little. You're only 4 weeks ahead of me and we havent done ANY of that stuff!!!
Your food craving is the same as mine! And I'm not even pregnant! I LOVE Chick fil A!
I could really go for a Chickfila biscuit now. I'm looking forward to seeing your nursery all put together. It is going to be adorable.
I can't wait to see the nursery!
ohhh..chick fil a sounds so YUMMY!!!
I love your up-dates! It is so fun being able to keep up with you and the progress of baby Weston!!! I can't wait to see his nursery! I know it is fabulous!
Can't wait to see the nursery!
Yay for getting the nursery completed! I bet it was fun to decorate. Can't wait to see it.
that's great you two are making so much progress on the nusery! i wanna see pictures :)
have a great weekend hun! XO!
Saw you on "First Comes Love, Then Comes Marrige." I love your blog! You and your husband are so cute. Congratulations on your baby! Weston is such a cute name!
Post a Comment