I saw this really cute hat on someone's blog...I'm SO sorry, but I don't remember whose blog it came from. If it came from yours, let me know, and I'll give you credit! :)Anyways, I loved it so much that I had to go and buy one for myself. It came in the mail yesterday, and it is SO cute! I'm loving it! I can't wait to take newborn photos of Weston and have him wear the hat. If you are interested in buying one for your little one, go check out Karenisa's Lily-Lu Shoppe on Etsy. By the way, I just noticed that she is currently closed for a short time due to an overwhelming amount of orders, but just keep checking back, she has some really cute items for babies!
8 comments:
omg. love. so cute. and um- etsy is addicting!
:)
-ReinventingAmy
(my open id wont work!)
So cute, I am doing a review/giveaway on a hat very much like this in the next month! I can't wait!
OMG, this is adorable!
Precious! I love this hat.
I love this! Weston will be adorabe in it. :)
That is the most adorable hat....Weston is going to look precious in it!!
Adorable hat :)
Oh my gosh, that hat is the cuttest!
Post a Comment