Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Weeks

I can't believe it...I've hit the 30 week mark, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Next week, at 31 weeks, I'll be in single digit weeks. Yay!! I can't wait for Weston to get here!!

Anyways, here is my 30 week photo and update:
30 Weeks - My photographer likes to give me a shadow, but he tries real hard! :)

And Banks won't let you forget about him...this week he wanted to be FRONT and CENTER!! :)

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs. on the scale this morning when I weighed myself!
Maternity clothes? Yes...Mostly everything now, but I can wear some t-shirts that are a small, as long as, I don't mind my belly hanging out. :)
Stretch marks? Nope...crossing fingers that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Taking classes at the hospital and hitting 30 weeks! Another major milestone!! :)
Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot, especially during the day now!
Food cravings: Hot Chocolate
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not much this week...thankfully! :)
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Getting the glider back from the refinishing place and buying a lamp...our last two pieces to finish the Nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: I don't know...I don't have any!
Milestones: Making it to 30 weeks and almost to single digit weeks!! :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Banks has to be in the pictures! It's too cute and funny! Congrats on being 30 weeks! Go grab some hot chocolate! It's def cold enough here for some!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

You look so cute! I lovf that Banks has to be in all your pictures. Such a good puppy :)

Anonymous said...

aww... so cute Banks always jumps in for a picture too! :)

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous girl! Love the picture of you and Banks...our pups are just like that too! Hope your feeling good and having a great week!xoxo

Megan said...

I love this little survey thing you do each week. It is so interesting to read. Love the picture of Banks! HA!

Children of the 90s said...

Congratulations! You look great. Your dog is too cute for hogging the photo attention, too :)

autumn said...

I am so in love with Banks. Also, you look fabulous! For me this is where the pregnancy started to FLY BY! So excited for you!

Adrienne said...

I love that you have been keeping us updated like this! So cute! And banks is adorable! :)

JennyLee said...

You are too adorable!!! So is Banks I might add. ;)

La Petite Chic said...

You still look wonderful! Also, I can't wait to see photos of Banks with Weston once he arrives!

Carry Grace said...

You are still looking good! Congrats on single digits.

Lyryn said...

love the picture of you and the DOG! That is so stinking funny! Almost there!

Erin said...

You look GREAT!

Jen said...

You are such a cute 30 week pregnant mama! Just found your blog - you have a new follower!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

YEAH....you look so adorable & congrats on the 30 week mark!

Kelsey712 said...

I love your dog!!! What a sweetie :)

Congrats on being almost there!

SassyCassie said...

Awww-you're so cute!