We had our first Childbirth Class last night, and we have the next one next Thursday. It was interesting, and I definitely learned some things that I didn't know and hadn't even considered regarding labor. We got to see the Birth Center at the hospital where we are delivering, and it is amazing!! The rooms are huge, and they have pull out beds and recliners, and it's just really nice! I'm excited about delivering at St. Mary's.
Waiting / Check-In Area for VisitorsIt makes it all seem so real, and it'll be time for Weston to be here before I know it! I really can't wait! I have another doctor's appointment next Wednesday, as well as, more classes at the hospital. I know Grant will be ready for them to be over, because he has other things that he would rather be doing in the evenings, like hunting. :) I'll be ready too, because it makes for a long night when you have class from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
I didn't end up getting into bed last night until about 11:30 PM...I took my prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach, and I got REALLY nauseous. Grant had to go and get me some crackers and water, and I ate them in bed. Then, I finally was able to fall asleep shortly after midnight. I woke up a couple of times throughout the night, and I COULD NOT get out of bed this morning when the alarm went off. It was terrible!
I'm at work, but I'm so ready for the day to be over! I'm ready for the weekend! We are headed to another Hunt Test with Banks this weekend...keep your fingers crossed that he is able to get two qualifying scores at the test! Keep us in your T&P as we compete, because I really want to have this done before Weston gets here! :)
I didn't end up getting into bed last night until about 11:30 PM...I took my prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach, and I got REALLY nauseous. Grant had to go and get me some crackers and water, and I ate them in bed. Then, I finally was able to fall asleep shortly after midnight. I woke up a couple of times throughout the night, and I COULD NOT get out of bed this morning when the alarm went off. It was terrible!
I'm at work, but I'm so ready for the day to be over! I'm ready for the weekend! We are headed to another Hunt Test with Banks this weekend...keep your fingers crossed that he is able to get two qualifying scores at the test! Keep us in your T&P as we compete, because I really want to have this done before Weston gets here! :)
14 comments:
Oh wow! Looks like an awesome hospital girl! I see you are married to a hunter as well! {I am totally feeling like a solo parent these days---hahaha} Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo
a dad's bed?! I love it!
Nothing exciting to talk about? Your child birth classes are something to talk about! That's wonderful you're both doing that.
how exciting!
hope you get some rest soon :)
and yay for the wknd!!
that hospital looks awesome it's getting to be such an exciting time for you!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Wow! That hospital looks like a hotel (and sounds like it too)!
Good luck with the hunt test this weekend! Good luck Banks! :-)
I feel like I've been having 'one of those weeks' for several lately. Winston helps though of course. ;) I'm so glad your class went well!
the hospital looks so nice and sounds like the delivery rooms are really nice!
i hope you have a great weekend hun! :) rest and relax!
Hey Rachel! This is so random, but you know of Facebook how it will give you suggestions of people you may know? Well, "Rachel Harvey" came up so I clicked and it looks like you...do you have sunglasses on in your profile picture? Anyway-I was looking at the mutual friends...if it is in fact YOU and not another Rachel Harvey...do you know Josey Cameron?
Ok you are going to think I'm crazy...but you don't have sunglasses on anymore, it is you and your hubs I'm thinking:) Ha! Let me know!
girl, that is so much nicer than gwinnett medical! go st. marys--i didn't know they had that!
i never did a birthing class (i knew about my c-section around 29wks), but we did take a tour of all the birthing rooms anyway. it's a lot to take in! :-)
and good luck to banks! we had the option of finishing vivi--her daddy was at westminster the past 2 years afterall--but i just couldn't deal with a dog in heat so we fixed her. that sounds selfish, i know. i hope your little man gets his 2 points!
Great looking hospital...all these mommy to be blogs are getting me ready to have a little one someday :)
Found your blog through Marriage to Motherhood.
Then Comes Wife: A Manhattan Wife's Journey Back to Tradition
Is that a hospital or a SPA?! Good lord!
MrC has been out hunting yesterday and today.
What a beautiful hospital!! Hope all went well with Banks!
Post a Comment