So, as I mentioned earlier Banks went to a show this past weekend, and he competed against another male dog to move on to the next round, and he got second to this dog all three days of the show. The show took photos of the dogs competing against one another and sent them to us. I don't know about you guys, and I might just be biased, but I think that Banks is the better looking dog in these three photos. What do you think?



In case you can't pick him out, he is the second, lighter colored dog. I really wish he had won, and I truly think that he should've won. They said that he was prancing a little bit around, so maybe that was the reason. He is still a little immature, because he isn't very old, so we are going to wait until the Spring to show him again and see how he does. I hope he can do it!! :)
20 comments:
I think he definitely has a better stance than the other dog. This gets me a little excited for watching the dog show on Thursday!
I think he's the better dog - the other dog looks too skinny and doesn't have any type of form to him.
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! They are greatly appreciated! congrats on your bundle of joy!
Oh BS! Banks should've won! He looks so much better than the other dog!
I completely agree with you! Banks definitely should have won. He looks so much better than that other dog when it comes to stance, color, coat, and he looks like he is healthy (the other dog looks like skin and bones).
Unfortunately looks aren't always what the judge is looking for. My FIL shows horses and I have seen some of the UGLIEST horses take 1st all day long and wonder if those judges are looking at the same horse that I am looking at. My FIL always tells me that it is the conformation that will give them the win, not necessarily appearance (which I think is BS...lol).
Banks totally should've won his stance is so much better.
I left something for you on my page. :)
He looks much better than the other dog-that one is too skinny!
totally agree with you! Banks looks MUCH BETTER!!
best of luck for next spring :) he will win!
those other people might want to consider feeding their dog a little more, his ribs are showing!
:) Banks is just so stinking cute! He makes me want to get a "Bigger" dog, we have a Yorkie.
Banks should have totally won. He's the better looking one!! Adorable.
He is definitely the better looking dog! The other one looks so, so skinny!
Your dog is so cute! He is definitely the better performer!
Jamie
http://hisnhertowels.typepad.com/jamie/
How on EARTH did that other dog win? Oooooh, I think someone was paying off someone else. Poor Banks! We think he's tops.
Banks gets my vote for sure....he'll get them next time for sure!!!
He has a great stance! And the other dog looks really skinny...
I think your dog looks great! I've always thought it would be fun to "show" a dog. I think he'll win in the spring.
Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just think next Thanksgiving you'll have baby. :) How exciting!
Im in agreements with all the others girl! I left you a little something over at my blog too. Hope your having a great Thanksgiving! xoxo
I think he should of won too! Your dog is much more handsome! Next year is his year for sure!
Oh I totally agree that Banks is much prettier. Maybe it is just the age thing? Does he enjoy the shows?
How neat! He definitely looks better in the pictures :) I'm sure he'll do even better next time!
Post a Comment