Until...the 45 mph wind and rain woke me up at 4:45 AM. It was a nightmare. I was so scared, because the power went out, and Grant wasn't home, so I heard all this beeping. The battery back-up on our computer was beeping every minute, as well as, the fire alarm. It was terrible, because I'm not a huge fan of storms, especially when Grant is gone, so I did what any nervous girl would do, I let Banks come up and sleep in the bed with me. He was too sweet and curled up right next to me, until I made him too hot, and he decided to get back on his own bed. By that time, the rain had stopped anyways.
The power came back on at 6:30 AM, and I slept in until 7:30 AM. It was a great morning after the storm died down, especially since I didn't have to be in to work until 11:00 AM! :)
10 comments:
That storm was nuts!
glad you're feeling better! oh, and I would totally let my puppy snuggle in bed with me too :)
Wasn't that freaky!!! We had a huge tree limb fall on our house, but I don't think it did any damage...only scared me too death!
About the cabins that we stay at...they are called the Sliding Rock Cabins and are pretty remote, but we LOVE them! You can go to their website at www.slidingrockcabins.com. Let me know if you go!
What a scary night! I am not a fan of bad weather, and I had a hard time going back to sleep after all that.
i would have been scared too!
i am glad to hear you are feeling better today hun.
nice you got to sleep in a little as well.
enjoy the rest of your day/night! :)
Adorable Blog!
I hate storms!
I'm glad you're feeling better and that Banks could be of some comfort!
Oh yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better.
Oh I'm so sorry you were scared. That's no fun! Sadie sleeps with me too until she gets too warm or I move too much and disturb her slumber.
that is so scary! and especially when the Hubby is away! I'm glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment