I've been awarded with this award by both Erin at Kentucky Newlyweds and Brittney at Running in High Heels. I love reading both of their blogs, and I'm sure you guys will too, so go check them out!Ten things that make me happy are:
1.)
2.)
Feeling Weston move and quick every day and knowing that he is thriving inside me...I can't wait until he is born, so I can see him and enter the new phase of our lives.3.) French Manicure & Pedicure - It's always so refreshing to just relax and get a manicure and pedicure and then it feels SO great afterwards. Don't we all love being pampered?!
4.)
UGA Football - I love living in Athens, GA, because I get the opportunity to spend my Saturdays in the fall hanging out with friends and watching the football game whether from campus or from home, it's always a good time!5.) Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino - I love Green Tea Frappuccino's during all seasons! It's one of my weaknesses! :)
6.) Having everything on my "To Do List" for the Baby finished, so he could come anytime, and we'd be prepared! :) He just has to hold off until after Christmas, so I can get my Diaper Bag from my parents for Christmas!
7.)
No more presents to buy or gifts to wrap...It's all DONE! And now, I get to spend time with my family and enjoy the holidays!8.)
Dark Chocolate M&M's...enough said! I love all Dark Chocolate, but I can't stand Milk Chocolate! I don't know why, but Milk Chocolate is terrible to me!9.)
JCrew - I love it, and they've got some really cute things out right now! Unfortunately, I don't fit into any of them! I can't wait to be able to wear them again, and I think JCrew should come out with a Maternity line! :)10.) Having a clean house...It's such a nice feeling to walk in the door to a clean house! I love it! It's just so refreshing to not walk in and feel like you've got to start straightening up or cleaning something. Lately, I haven't been up to cleaning much, so I haven't done a whole lot, and Grant says that he is going to clean this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
Now on to 10 blogs that brighten my day, and I can't go a day without reading:
1.) Mrs. Southern Belle
2.) Blue Eyed Bride
3.) Faith Hope and Love
4.) First Comes Love
5.) The Southern Belle Baby
6.) Sweet Simplicity
7.) Naturally Caffeinated Family
8.) From Marriage to Motherhood
9.) Tales of the Trees
10.) The Flores Garden
Hope you all enjoy checking out their blogs as much as I do! :)
3 comments:
I hate milk chocolate but love dark chocolate too!
I think it's a texture thing for me. Milk chocolate is too...milky. It coats my mouth and I don't like it.
Awww...I'm so glad my blog brightens your day. I love reading yours too!! Time is fast approaching for us, huh?
After Brayden & Lance a clean house is my most favorite thing!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Post a Comment