So, I'm definitely wanting to have those special times with my husband while I'm pregnant, and I want to enjoy it, but it's just not comfortable. It's not that my belly is getting in the way, but it hurts down there. It's sore, and it just doesn't feel very good. I don't know if something is wrong with me or if this is normal. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Or does anyone have any thoughts on what could be going on and why it's so uncomfortable?
It was okay and not painful in early pregnancy...I didn't have a problem, and it's been since the 2nd trimester that it's not very comfortable. It seems to get worse the farther along I get.
It may be a little while until things return to normal for us after Weston is born, so I want to enjoy one another as much as we can now. I'm going to the doctor on Monday, and if I can't figure out a way to make it better between now and then, I'll ask for suggestions from him.
8 comments:
Sadly, You arent alone.
Agreed - not alone at all. And I have no solution for it either :)
From what my girlfriends tell me, that is very normal. Wish I had solutions for you- sorry.
Your blood flow to that particular area increases by a LOT, and that increase can cause swelling. It could just be a lot tighter downstairs, causing your pain. Sorry you're having to deal with this!
Oh crap! This is the worst news ever!!! I haven't gotten to this stage yet, but it sounds like I now have this to look forward to...boo!!!
I am still trying to figure out how to negotiate the whole growing stomach thing...every time I figure something out, it grows more:-P
Definitely normal. Sex didn't become good for me again till about 2 months post partum. And even then it took a lot of "warming up" and lube.
something that no one ever told me (i wish they had!!) was that you can get vericose veins in your hoo-ha (specifically, your vulva)...you know how some women get vericose veins all over your legs when pregnant? well, same thing happens there. it makes you swollen (it was like i was swollen shut...sorry, tmi) and sore.
i'm not sure if you have that or just dryness/crazy hormones, but i definitley can relate and i'm sorry!
I haven't really had any pain, but it definitely hasn't been the same. I'm looking forward to about 2 months after baby gets here.
Post a Comment