Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekend To Do List Update

So, we've gotten a lot done, so I wanted to post an update to encourage myself to get the rest of it done tomorrow. :)

Updated as of 9:20 AM on Monday - Grant didn't get to finish installing the car seat base, and I only was able to iron about half of the clothes before I started feeling bad. I plan to get the rest of them ironed this evening. It was a very productive weekend and our house is clean! I love it! :)

The complete items are bold, so you can know where we stand:
- Finish washing all baby's clothes, sheets and blankets (Rachel)
- Finish packing Hospital Bag & Car except for outstanding items that will receive for Christmas (Rachel)
- Clean out car (Rachel)
- Wash Inside & Outside of Car (Grant)
- Install Car Seat Base (Grant)
- Put Pillow, Boppy Pillow and Bag in Trunk to prepare for Hospital (Rachel)
- Buy Hangers and Nursing Tank Tops (Rachel)
- Finish organizing closet with Closet Separators (Rachel)
- Clean House (Grant & Rachel)
- Wash, Dry & Fold Clothes (Rachel)
- Iron Clothes (Rachel) - Half way done
- Buy a few Stocking Stuffer's and Grant's Dad's Christmas Gift (Rachel)

I also was out of the house this morning at 8:00 AM, and I was running errands. I got a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow wax and met up with my best friend from high school for lunch. It was a great and productive day. I even got a brief nap in this afternoon. :)

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Congratulations on finishing so much on your list!!! I know that is a good feeling!

Unknown said...

Your energy level is AMAZING!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

You have done so much... I can't believe you're getting that much done that far along in your pregnancy!