Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Heart


I can't believe how crazy in love I am with this little guy...he's my heart and everything that I do is for him!

Today was the craziest day, and he was an angel through it all! My car battery died, and I had to get jumped three times. Once I finally made it home, it wouldn't start at all. We had to buy and install a new battery this evening, so I could get to work tomorrow. Also, Grant is sick, so I'm parenting all alone until he gets back to normal. We don't want him anywhere near us, because he is sick to his stomach, and I don't think I could be a good mom and breastfeed if I was nauseous and throwing up, but I'm not sure that I'd get a break. He is sleeping on the couch tonight, in hopes that we don't get sick! :( I definitely am grateful that I have his help most of the time!

5 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

What sweet pictures! I hope that Grant feels better, and I hope that you and Weston avoid getting sick!

Anonymous said...

My heart is melting mama! Too sweet! xoxo

Nicole-Lynn said...

Hope your hubby feels better soon and doesn't get you two sick! :) Those pics are too cute :) I can understand why he melts your heart! :)

Annie said...

awwwww!!! he is SO cute!!
love that first pic! ;)
his little outfit in the second pic is adorable! :)

hope you are having a great week pretty momma!

Megan said...

I hope you don't get sick, but if you do, I have no doubt you could be a great Mama and breastfeed! I was sick with the stomach flu last month when my little guy was 2 months old, and I managed to continue breastfeeding through it all...and I swear by breastmilk, because our boy didn't get sick! Amazing! The things we do for our little loves, even when we feel like poo. :)