Tuesday: Today I am thankful for...my dog, Banks! He makes even rainy days like today where we can't go outside and play seem sunny and bright! :)
Wednesday: Today I am thankful for...the baby boy moving inside my stomach and waking me up every morning with his kicks and punches! I am so in love with him already! :)
Thursday (Today): Today I am thankful for...a wonderful, patient and understanding husband who gets up and makes me breakfast every single morning and still loves me even when I complain! :)
I'm so grateful for all of these things, and I'm grateful for so many more blessings that I have in my life! It's so important everyday not just around Thanksgiving to show your appreciation and realize how much you have and how much you should be thankful for! To keep up with this and to let everyone know what I'm thankful for...I'm going to use this as "Thankful Thursday" until Thanksgiving, and I'm going to post my status updates from the week! If you haven't already, take some time to think about what you are thankful for today...
8 comments:
What a good idea. We are all so blessed, sometimes we just take it all for granted.
Great idea for a post. And great things to be thankful for! Aren't husbands great, most of the time... haha :)
Those are great things to be thankful for!
What a great exercise to do every day!
love this post! i'd write what i'm thankful for- but read my past few blog entries and you'll know its the amazing people in my life that bring such positive energy :)
I love the idea...I think I will join you on Thankful Thursdays!!
Great list=)! and you look adorable in the pics from your last post!! You're getting so close! So cute!
How sweet girl!! How have I missed this on FB? Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo
Post a Comment