Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weston's Nursery

So, we are pretty much finished with the nursery...we've got a few things remaining, but they are minor, so I'll go ahead and post pictures of what we've got finished. I'll post pictures of the glider when it comes back from being recovered, as well as, the lamp and bathroom when we are finished with those. But for now, I'll post some photos that I took earlier this week of Weston's Nursery!

Without further ado...
Crib w/ Initials - The pillow will go on the Glider & the step stool was made by my Grandfather, and it has his name on it! I love it! :)

Window with Valance and Side Table

Dresser w/ Name Blocks above & Diaper Cake from Shower

Sign and Frames...I have no idea what I'm going to put in the Frames!


Behind the door...Bulletin Board my mom made, so we can hang photos!

Closet Door

And that's about it...I'll post more photos later, and I'll post photos of the finished bathroom, when it's complete. I'm so thrilled with how his room turned out! :) What do you guys think?

37 comments:

Sarah said...

It is PRECIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love that little diaper cake and the stand is very nice too!

Sarah said...

So cute!

Adrienne said...

I LOVE the way you painted his room, and the initials above his crib....so so cute!! This makes me wanna decorate a nursery lol!

Anonymous said...

Weston's nursery is too cute! I love the stripes...and everything else!!

Kayla said...

This is adorable! I love it! :-) I might be knocking on your door when we need to start decorating our nursery! haha You guys are like pros!

Sarah said...

Very cute! Must feel great to have it finished (or mostly finished)!

Pam said...

Adorable! :) Yall put so much work into it... and it shows!

Cat said...

Love it!! It's perfect:)

Megan said...

LOVE IT! It looks so good! Adorable!

Lexilooo said...

I love it!

The Janacek's said...

Weston's room is adorable!!! You did a great job!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everything looks beautiful! I especially love the wall above the crib.. so nicely done! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! Everything is so beautiful! I love the colors and the stripes on the wall and the monogram..Too cute! Hope your having a great week! xoxo

Rachel and John said...

Love it! It's so cute! I love that you have so many things with his name on it!

Ginger said...

That is an adorable nursery!!

The Pacheco's said...

Love it Mrs. Harvey! You and the hubby did a great job on it! Weston is one lucky little guy and I am sure he will have tons of fun in it!

Anonymous said...

yeah...totally didn't realize that my YaYa Sisterhood movie cover was in a foreign language on my blog! Haha...I need sleep!

She Likes To Travel said...

I LOVE the crib area - the whimsical initials are great!

Unknown said...

I love it; you guys did such an amazing job!!

By the way we have that same boppy pillow & Brayden just loves to sit or lay in it, on it, all over it.

Candace said...

WOW! You have been busy! This is very motivational for me! Everything looks fantastic!

Mrs. S said...

everything looks great!! the stripes were so worth the trouble!

JennyLee said...

SO SO SO adorable!

Melanie said...

I love it! I'd put in pictures of baby Weston in those frames once he's born!

Carry Grace said...

Weston's room turned out great! I REALLY like the stripes on the wall, and his monogram above the crib. Very classy.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it is adorable and so perfect! yay!

Erin said...

Love love love the nursery! You've done a great job! The stripes look amazing! I also love his initals and saying above the crib!!!! Too cute!

La Petite Chic said...

It's adorable! I'm so impressed with the stripes!

Rachel said...

It looks so great! I love it :)

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

looks great, the paint came out wonderful!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!

The Flores Garden said...

LOVE the nursery!! Where did you get your "All creatures" sign above the door? That is toooo cute!

LauraAnn said...

Oh my gosh Rachel!!!! Weston's nursery looks adorable! I know you said the stripes were a pain in the butt but they totally paid off because they look fabulous! Great job on decorating the nursery!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love the paint job. That is just fabulous!

Sweet Simplicity said...

It turned out AMAZING! You did such a great job. It is adorable.

SassyCassie said...

Super cute-I love his initials!

Jill said...

Wow~ what a precious room! I can tell you've put a lot of thought and work into it. I love all the little personal touches, espeically the step stool made by your Grandfather.