Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the road...

So, unfortunately, I got roped into traveling to Mississippi this week, because I need to transition some of my responsibilities over to one of my coworkers, so he can cover for me while I'm out on Maternity Leave. The guys that I work with most often are in MS, and he is in Montana, so we've decided to meet half-way between us in Mississippi.

I'm preparing my office and gathering my things to head out this morning...I'm not looking forward to a seven hour drive to MS today and back on Friday, especially not at 32 weeks pregnant, but I don't have much of a choice, unfortunately. I'm a little nervous about the drive...it'll be a long one, and I have had pretty strong BH contractions the past two nights that lasted for longer than I would have expected. I told Grant that I was going to go ahead and pack my hospital bag when I get home from my trip! Ha-Ha! I don't really know when I'll pack my bag, but I hate to be going this far away without any friends and family. I have great coworkers, but it's going to be a long drive.

Anyways, my posts and comments may be sporadic this week as I'll be out of the office, and I won't be able to get online until I get back to the hotel in the evenings, but I'll post as I have the availability. Hope everyone has a great week, and I'll be back! :)

11 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Have a safe trip and hopefully your week flies by so you can get back home to your hubby and Banks!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe trip girl! Im sure you will be so busy that Friday will be here before you know it. XOXO

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Good luck and have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

Cat said...

Drive safe!!! You'll be back before you know it!

The Pink Chick said...

Safe travels! I will say an extra special prayer for you!

Annie said...

i hope the ride goes quick! have a safe trip hun!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Have safe travels. We were such slackers and packed the bag just a couple days before I had the dude!

Jill said...

Oh girl, I feel so bad for you having to travel at 32 weeks. I hope it goes by fast. Travel safe.

Unknown said...

Have a very safe trip!!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

be careful! will be thinking about you-